The nominee’s list for the 2018 edition of Hyperlink Media Awards have finally been out-doored. The final list was compiled by the board of Hyperlink Media Awards & the numerous regional representatives from across Ghana. From over 500 submissions from across the 10 regions of Ghana, the board of hyperlinks Media meticulously scrutinized each nomination to truly exude the honest nature of the award scheme.
The brainchild of Mr. Arnold Mashud Abukari, an Information Technology Professional, a Project Management Expert, a business analyst, IT Security Expert, Blogger, Speaker and an Entrepreneur; Hyperlink Media Awards is a scheme emanating from the Northern Regional Capital, Tamale. It is a scheme that recognizes and awards all that is behind the impact of media across Ghana on many fronts; precisely, the socio-developmental impact of media. This, Hyperlink Entertainment believes will strengthen the quality of media reportage across the country.
Check Out – THE SAVANNA TREAT – AN EXPERIENCE OF TRUE SAVANNA DELICACIES
This scheme is arguably the most publicized award scheme from the heart of the North with a national appeal. Even though there are/is several award schemes in the savanna of Ghana, many have been fraught with accusations of not being credible.
HYPERLINK MEDIA AWARDS 2018 CATEGORIES
• Overall Media personality of the year
• Journalist of the year
• Best Newscaster of the year
• TV Presenter of the year
• Radio Presenter of the year
• Online Journalist of the year
• Radio Station of the year
• Best Community Radio Station of the year
• Television station of the year
• Online Portal of the year
• Entertainment Media Personality of the year
• Entertainment Programme of the year
• Sports Media Personality of the year
• Sports Programme of the year
• Development journalist of the year
• Social media personality of the year
• Television programme of the year
• Radio programme of the year
• Female presenter of the year
• Photo Journalist of the year
• Best Media Student of the year
• Story of the Year (Social Impact Award)
• Best Graphic Designer of the year
• Best Media School of the year
• Most Educative Programme of the year
• Best Political Programme of the year
• Best Producer of the year
• Best Technician of the year
• Gender, Reproductive Health and Family programme of the year
• Health, Nutrition and Lifestyle programme of the year
EXCELLENCE (MERIT) AWARDS
• The board will recommend individuals and organisations for merits awards.
Checkout Nominees List Below.
[embeddoc url=”https://atigsi.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/HMA-Press-Release-on-Finalists.pdf” download=”all”]